Ark City is the capital and center of activity in the world of Ark. It is home to thousands of Arkians as well as the eggs from the Egg Cave. It also houses several buildings that govern and influence Ark.
On August 5, 2009, the Construction Manager of Ark City released a blueprint for the construction of Ark City. Finally, on September 23, 2009, Ark City was opened to the public, with one building open for everyone, the Town Hall. Since then, many buildings have been opened as well, and wealthy individuals who are involved in the construction hint that there are more establishments to be made.
- Town Hall - name changes for eggs are made legal here
- Adoption Center - eggs can be adopted here as well as abandoned
- Tim's Food Shoppe - eggs are left for a while to be taken care of here
- Science and Research Center - research for new mysteries to be solved
- Travel Agency - eggs can "travel" through backgrounds
- Trading Center - Arkians can trade eggs and EC.
- Magic Shop
- Medicine Shop